Serviced apartment with big balcony for rent in Cua Bac street (near Ho Chi Minh mausoleum) with many amenities, extremely spacious balcony, airy views. New building completed with high speed elevator, 24/7 security, modern fire protection system …
- Interior is complete as electrical lighting system, two-way air conditioning, flat screen TV, white double bed with pillow bed, bed
- Dining table with four chairs by white milk kitchen
- Czy wooden flooring, outdoor balcony where you can drink coffee, relax etc.
Term of lease
Long term lease 6 – 12 months; Flexible payment method (additional agreement)
Suitable: Foreigners, Individuals, Small Households, etc.
- The building near Tran Vu, Truc Bach area where many foreigners gather and the famous cuisine of Hanoi such as West Lake Prawn, Trang Tien ice cream
- Bank: Techcombank 70 Cua Bac, VPBank 70 Cua Bac, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Dining: Home Mart 36 Cua Bac, Pho Yen Restaurant 66 Cua Bac, Banh Cuu Pho Ly 14 Cua Bac, Tocotoco 92 Cua Bac, Newdays Japanese Matcha Cafe 96 Cua Bac, Gia Trinh – Ancient Cake & Cake 16A Ly Nam De. Seoul Korean Restaurant BBQ 24 – 26 Nguyen Truong To; La Santa 23 Restaurant – Quan Thanh serves Asian, Western European cuisine
- School: Sunrise Kidz – Dang Dung Preschool, Happy House Kindergarten – Yen Ninh, ASG Educational System – Nguyen Khac Hieu, Dream House Kindergarten – Ly Nam De, Kindergarten Nursery Kindergarten 110, Quan St., Quan Thanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Health care: Hong Ngoc General Hospital – (84-4) 7305 8880; 55 Yen Ninh; Tan An Pharmacy 38, Quan Thanh Street, Huu Nghi Hospital – National Health Protection Office No. 5, Hoang Van Thu Street, Quan Thanh Ward.